Body Mind Laughter is an interactive health and wellbeing program that promotes the principles of mindfulness; designed to help revive our sense of wellbeing, re-connect with our playful inner child and have fun while working our mental muscle with Hemobics co-ordination exercises. While the breathing and relaxation techniques empowers us to embrace new ideas and challenges in order to celebrate the process of exploring our inner strengths and creative potentials.
This interactive Body Mind Laughter program is designed to encourage and enjoy play again. Playing helps connect us in the present moment, spark our imagination and help us to take a step back to review our world, our relationships and our lifestyle in a relaxed manner and to bring more joy in our life.
The sessions, with its combination of playful exercises, rhythmic breathing and concentration techniques, are meant to help direct our focus on our body mind wisdom link to:
▪ Improve core awareness of our breathing, self discipline and being in the present moment to reflect on how our thoughts and perception in general can impact our wellbeing.
▪ Help cultivate our ability to proactively tune our awareness inwards to achieve our greater sense of wellbeing, nourish our personal growth and nurture our compassionate nature.
▪ Boost endorphins, elevate mood, better manage pain, build resilience and combat stress to recharge our mechanism for a more positive outlook to life.
▪ Engage with our brain and attention in a fun, challenging, meaningful and novel way to help boost our creativity and concentration to improve productivity
▪ Boost confidence and break social barriers by tackling inhibition..
▪ Bridge and bond relationships with laughter as a social connector to flourish team building and a sense of togetherness
▪ Let the laughter bubble up from within and enjoy being in the present now moment.
All that is required from you is your natural ability to laugh and breathe at your own pace with comfortable light clothing that is not restrictive around the belly area.
This concept of Laughter Yoga was created by Dr. Kataria, an Indian physician who wanted to find a way to prescribe laughter and play to everyone who needed it.
It should also be noted that Laughter Yoga is like any other aerobic exercise and all conditions apply as that of aerobic activity.
To discuss how Laughter Therapy can be implemented within your workplace as wellbeing program please contact us on Mob: 07736158352 or email: email@example.com or leave a message on our contact form and we will get back to you.